Thu, 07 May|
MUSHROOM TO MUSHROOM HANDS ON WEBINAR MAY 7TH
Time & Location
07 May 2020, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm AEST
About the event
2 HOUR PREMIUM BEGINNERS HANDS ON WORKSHOP
(INCLUDES MEGA MAIL OUT KIT)
TICKETS SALE ENDS MAY 3RD TO ALLOW FOR MAIL OUT SO GET IN QUICK!
Join Urban Kulture on our new virtual tour of Australia to bring you a wonderful short course of hands-on skill development in gourmet mushroom cultivation! It only takes us an hour to teach you how to grow your own mushrooms at home in this interactive workshop. You will receive instruction on growing: Oyster, Shiitake, Pioppino, Lions Mane, Reishi and many other varieties of mushrooms using our super simple low tech methods. You will make and take home enough kit to potentially grow over 10 kilos of oyster mushrooms!
Our workshop covers the production of mushrooms using non sterile techniques. You will learn about all the steps involved in mushroom production, from cultures to creating spawn and fruiting substrates. We will teach you to create your own oyster mushroom spawn using nothing but waste stem butts from fresh mushrooms, we will also show how to turn a 2kg bag of purchased grain spawn into 270kgs of mushrooms through our low tech spawn expansion and finally into fruiting blocks using five different urbanly available substrates: Cardboard, Paper Pellets, Hardwood Pellets, spent coffee grounds and straw!!
These types of mushrooms can be grown indoors in small spaces so it doesn’t matter if you live in a van, an apartment, a farm or a mansion. This is the easiest, highest success rate low tech method around. Mushroom growing is for everyone!
INCLUDED IN THE TICKET PRICE:
- Presentation on mushrooms including the life cycle, cultivation cycle, growing conditions, substrate creation and how to care for your mushrooms.
- Course materials available online for simple repetition of the work we do on the day.
- 1 x Bag of low tech oyster mushroom spawn capable of being expanded to make up to ten fruiting kits. (VALUE $30)
- 1x Oyster Mushroom fruiting kits that will give you your first crops of delicious oyster mushrooms within weeks of doing the workshop. (VALUE $25)
- Lifetime membership to the Urban Kulture School of Fungal Wizardry group on Facebook for ongoing support and education in your mushroom cultivation journey (VALUE $$$ PRICELESS)
- Ticket type
MUSHROOM TO MUSHROOM MAY 7THPrice$99.00
+$9.90 GSTTax: +$9.90 GSTSold Out
This event is sold out