Mon, 16 Mar|
Batemans Bay Community Centre
BATEMANS BAY - OFW - $49
OUTDOOR FUNGAL WIZARDRY
Time & Location
16 Mar 2020, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Batemans Bay Community Centre, 2 Museum Pl, Batemans Bay NSW 2536, Australia
About the event
1 HOUR LOG INOCULATION AND OUTDOOR MUSHROOM BED WORKSHOP
(INCLUDES TAKE HOME DOWEL SPAWN)
Join Urban Kulture on our never-ending tour of Australia as we bring you a wonderful short course of hands-on skill development in outdoor mushroom cultivation techniques! In only an hour we will teach you how to grow your own outdoor mushrooms at home in this interactive workshop. You will receive instruction on growing: Oyster, Shiitake, Pioppino, Lions Mane, Reishi and many other varieties of mushrooms using our super simple low tech methods.
This is our 1hr hands on workshop that covers the home scale production of outdoor mushrooms utilising dowel spawn and grain spawn, using non-sterile techniques that require no special equipment. You will learn how to inoculate hardwood logs that can produce mushrooms for up to ten years! We will also show you how to make straw bale fruiting bricks, outdoor king stropharia and oyster mushroom patches as well as outdoor faux log cultures.
Outdoor mushroom techniques can be utilised in the garden or even on a balcony in pots and tubs so it doesn’t matter if you live in an apartment or a house, mushroom growing is for everyone!
INCLUDED IN THE TICKET PRICE:
- Presentation on outdoor mushroom cultivation techniques
- Course materials available to you online for simple repetition
- 10 shiitake and 10 Oyster dowels to inoculate your very own log cultures
- Lifetime membership to the Outdoor Fungal Wizardry 101’ group on Facebook for ongoing support and education in your mushroom cultivation journey (VALUE: PRICELESS!)
- A 10% discount code for use on any future spawn purchases!
This is easily one of the best value mushroom cultivation workshops in Australia so don't miss out!
OUTDOOR FUNGAL WIZARDRY TICKET